Before I truly begin posting to my blog, I must introduce my "babies". I'm sure they will become the topic of discussion more than a few times.... only because they get into EVERYTHING, are the BEST cuddlers, and make me laugh about 23 times a day!
- He is a Shiffon - A Shih Tzu and a Brussels Griffon mix
- Almost 3 years old
- Got his name from the Van Morrison song
- Thinks he's 6 ft. tall and 100 lbs
- Nearly fearless
- Walks all over you [literally!]
- The biggest cuddler there is!
- Makes friends easily, yet wants to be the boss
- He is a Pitbull
- About 5 yrs. old
- My adopted baby [came into my life when the boyfriend came into it]
- Thinks he's tiny & 5 lbs
- Talks (not barks) a lot
- Somehow fits in ITTY BITTY spots between mom and dad during movie night
- Nickname is Eeyore
- Jumps VERY high when excited
- Forever nice, but you have to work for this boy's love - and once you get it, it's unconditional
So there they are! Mama's babies and Daddy's Boys!